Partner at VK Catalyst Consultancy LLP
Views:718 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Finance Manager - Manufacturing/Auto/FMCG/FMCD (3-10 yrs)
- Oversee finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing and implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Provide leverage to the top management on strategic initiatives, and drive and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Establish cost management systems for monitoring various overheads and achieve maximum cost control.
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities.
- Prepare detailed annual budget and cash flow projections including Capex plan.
- Prepare Budgeted v/s Actual Expenses variance report with cost center allocation and analysis of the same for management.
- Prepare various MIS as per schedules of reporting and report to the management.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Lead and manage the corporate finance functions of auditing, accounting, MIS, budgeting, working capital management and financial controls.
- Annual closing of accounts including consolidation and finalizing the audit.
- Maintain statutory books of accounts viz, journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Presenting a true and fair view of the financial position of the company by preparing financial statements viz., P&L Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and annual reports.
- Oversee adherence to statutory compliance & help the team on direct and indirect taxation matters, companies act etc.