Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:453 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Finance Manager - FinTech Startup (3-7 yrs)
The Finance Manager will report to the CFO of the company and will be part of the senior leadership. The candidate will be responsible for presenting weekly and daily MIS. This is a high impact role with great visibility across various functions and the incumbent should have: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic & agile environment. Good organization and leadership skills.
- Managing the overall accounting of the company.
- Neutralization of taxes within entities
- Supporting senior management in liaising with other NBFCs, banks
- Monthly Closure of Books of accounts (P&L, Balance sheet).
- Responsible for Short term & Long-term Cash Planning.
- Preparation of Monthly & quarterly MIS reports.
- Responsible for all Statutory Compliances such as TDS, GST, Annual filings.
- Intercompany Reconciliations, vendor-customer reconciliations.
- Finalization of Books of Accounts.
- Managing and controlling AR (Accounts Receivable) & AP (Accounts Payable)
- Responsible for all secretarial compliances.
- Finalization of Annual tax audits, Statutory Audit and Transfer pricing reports.
- Creation of financial KPIs and validation with the business plan.