Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:569 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Finance Manager/Finance Controller - Software Services (6-10 yrs)
Finance manager/Finance Controller
- The Finance Manager would be responsible for the full spectrum of finance, accounting, reporting and compliance functions for a portfolio company part of an established (and fast growing) Pan-India real estate portfolio.
- This role requires the candidate to (a) manage accounting, finance and tax function of the company which are either insourced or outsourced to Big 4 firms (b) manage day today business & statutory finance function.
- This position will suit a self-motivated individual who possesses strong technical and financial skills. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to communicate successfully with co- workers at all levels, including senior management.
- You will get in-depth exposure portfolio operations and opportunity to upskill and expand your role and responsibilities over time.
- This role reports into the Financial Controller for the portfolio and over time shall provide the successful candidate to grow as a professional both vertically (in terms of seniority) and horizontally (in terms of learning/knowledge). With a large group and portfolio expanse, there are multiple opportunities for successful candidates to excel and progress their careers further.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the day today function for a SPV including accounting operations, finance, FP&A, tax, audit, and corporate compliance across Yardi and other relevant software tools
- Assist in Developing consistent, regular (monthly, quarterly and annually), and high-quality financial reporting to key stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations, statutory requirements, reporting/filing requirements, financing/lease documents, etc.
- Preparing annual business plan, budgets, rolling forecasts and comparison of actuals with budgets
- Periodic review of bank and cash statement, carrying out reconciliation, obtaining confirmation
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Driving internal audit and statutory audit for the entity and coordination with the audit teams to ensure timely completion of audits
- Assist in Preparing presentation and relevant analysis for Board meetings.
- Assist in Assist in implementation of finance transformation projects with a key focus on Automation.
Skills Required :
- Experience in finance & compliance function in a reputable organization
- Experience in working on Yardi and other similar tools
- Uncompromising integrity, non-acceptance of any non-compliance are ALL a must have
- Good analytical skills, proactive attitude and ability to take ownership of tasks/ processes
- Ability to innovate on existing processes to drive more efficiency within the function
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment, with senior stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.