Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:195 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Finance Manager - Cotton Export Business (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a family run cotton exporters of repute. They are in the Industry for more than 30+ years and profit making Organisation.
FINANCE MANAGER- Looking for Qualified Chartered Accountants or Cost accountants
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 8309618146
DESIGNATION:- Senior Manager Finance & Accounts, ( head ) Hyderabad
REPORTING : To CFO.
STAFF REPORTING TO HIM:- Accounts Department Staff
LOCATION:- Kavadiguda, Hyderabad
- To ensure that proper systems and procedures are followed in all matters where receipt, issue and control of funds are concerned.
- To prepare budgets, actuals and MIS in accordance with laid down norms, policies and principles
- Prepare, analyze and consolidate Monthly and annual Profitability as well as MIS statements.
- To support the local accounting staff in their understanding of accounts and finance matters
- To ensure that the accuracy of books, documents and records of our client as per the statutory compliances, and relevant accounting standards.
- Responsible for managing the general accounting the general accounting functions to ensure accuracy and integrity of the financial information that is maintained in the accounting system and supporting modules according to established policies and procedures
- Liase with local authorities, bankers, auditors and any other external agencies for subject of local matters and compliances on taxes, personnel etc.
- Streamline and standardize processes and practices with Corporate
- To support the top Management in all accounts, finance and related matters.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- To supervise accounting staff to see that all vouchers and statements are prepared as per stated accounting principles and as per organization policies;
- To prepare budgets of the Financial Year in a realistic manner taking into account past trends, both internal and external;
- To compare and justify variations and also make course corrections in budgets where required;
- To assist and support accounting staff in understanding accounting policies, codes, entries and other related matters;
- To make sure that the Management is provided with accurate MIS reports on a timely and regular basis as per understanding with them;
- To train and develop the skills of the local accounting staff and ensuring that all responsibilities are discharged with integrity and promptness;
- To comply with all statutory rules and regulations of the Central/State/Local authorities, more especially matters related to GST, Income tax, TDS retruns, Customs, PTax, etc;
- To handle all Personnel and Payroll related matters like PF/ESI/PT/TDS;
- To guide the management to look at areas of cost reduction and profit maximization;
- Knowledge of banking practices and ability to deal and negotiate best deals to the organizations benefit in terms of overdrafts, cash credits, and foreign exchange matters;
- Dealing with Auditors and other statutory bodies like Insurance, taxation, Company matters ;
- Monitoring of Stores department to ensure accurate Stock taking and valuation and timely reports to HO
- To handle direct, indirect taxation, Audits, banking activities, working capital requirements, financial reporting etc.
- All others matters delegated by the Directors time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.