Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:85 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Finance Manager - BPO - CA (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Supervise overall accounting function for the financial accounting team
- Review necessary workings / files for statutory audit, internal audit, IFC or Group audit etc. and liaise with auditors
- Co-ordinate with the entire finance team at the time of year end audit;
- To assist in timely and accurate month end book closure
- To maintain and own the books of accounts and verify correctness of entries
- To assist in preparation of Annual Accounts as per IND AS including notes to accounts
- Review month end and year-end financial reporting / reports to Group Finance
- Prepare various reports for the senior management team and Group at the end of the year to analyze the financials of the company;
- Supervise treasury function, review weekly fund flows, investments, etc.
- Maintain and develop relationship with bankers
- Provide technical support to financial accounting team for resolving queries and manage escalations;
- Initiate and manage tax audits and statutory audits and liaise with the external auditors;
- Review of all XBRL reports for filing with authorities
- Manage internal controls, identify gaps / deficiencies, suggest improvements, liaise with external auditor
- Manage all Group wide controls MCS / KCQ etc. and ensure controls are followed and implemented
- Manage / lead ISO audits / risk registers and liaise with respective teams for ensuring all files / registers are updated
- Ensure all updates are prepared and shared with respective SPOC's - weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Manage / own financial nos for retirals accounting.
- Handle various tax and regulatory compliance;
- Supervise and review restructuring plans including any business valuations
- Prepare business presentations as may be required for the management
- Participate in recruitment of team members and conduct first round interviews;
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members and provide timely feedback;
- Coach and mentor the team as and when required.
- Assist and mentor executives in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Has supervisory or people management responsibility, with a particular emphasis on maximizing he performance of those that work for them. Is responsible for an element of business unit performance e.g. sales targets, customer service levels.