Finance Controller - Manufacturing Firm - CA (15-20 yrs)
Finance Controller - CA - Manufactuirng
About the company:
The company is the flagship of a conglomerate worth more than $2 billion. With over 50 years of experience, the company specializes in offering comprehensive building materials and solutions. It has attained a prominent position in the market by consistently developing and promoting sustainable, forward-looking products of the highest quality, driven by innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in managing F&A activities encompassing consolidation & finalization of accounts, scrutiny of general ledger, month-end postings, reconciliations, cash flow management, variance analysis, invoicing etc.
- Closing the books of accounts and reporting the same to management on a monthly basis and providing multiple reports as required by the management in a timely manner
- Ensuring that monthly P&L (MIS) is accurate and operating statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner by monitoring the month-end completion
- Forecasting & budgeting the financials; analysing the financials with market conditions
- Making sure that all current applicable taxes are collected, reconciled and remitted to government in a timely manner
- Adhering to compliances by understanding complete business processes; improving the business processes and providing solutions for the implementation of developed processes
- Providing information to query in a timely manner, also providing assistance to Auditors (Internal and Statutory) during the time of audit.
- Functional expertise in managing taxation activities such as tax planning & compliance, returns filing, GST, verification of tax reports, tax accounting & so on.
- Extending support with Internal & Statutory Auditors regarding audit clarifications, during quarterly & annual financial closings.
- Interacting with e on a day-to-day basis to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations, and recognize performance
- Understanding changes in existing business, analysing impact thereof on financials and suggesting accounting treatment.
- Mentoring, motivating & monitoring the team's performance to ensure efficiency in process operations.
- Administering general ledger accounting, review of journal entries, general ledger and statutory payments
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit & loss statement, and other reports
- Compiling details and filing TDS, VAT & Service Tax Returns as well as completing Tax Assessments (Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax) and others.
- Candidates from Manufacturing/Building material industry will be considered only.