Finance Controller - IT Service Provider - CA/CPA (12-18 yrs)
About the company -
Founded in 2012, is one of the fastest growing global business & technology solutions companies. We are a team of passionate professionals, providing expertise across technology, business transformations, and agnostic functions, ranging from IT to finance & accounts.
Armed with the latest technology, best-in-class team and a highly competitive strategic business model, offers global organizations significant value improvements and scale.
About the client - Communications is the premier managed services provider, redefining the way enterprises grow, compete, and communicate. unified communications managed IT services, continuity, and connectivity solutions all work together to - reach a higher state of connectedness with customers, employees, clients, suppliers, locations, applications and more. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with major locations across the country, has delivered more than 15 years of consecutive revenue growth, driven by a DNA of obsessive customer service and being a trusted advisor to its customers.
Position/Title: Finance Controller
Shifts (if any) 3 PM to 12 AM
Role - Finance Controller
The Finance Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the Company's monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are prepared per Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and providing timely quantitative and narrative analysis and recommendations to senior management on trends and observations.
Responsibilities - what will you do :
- Prepare monthly Financial Statement Package per US GAAP. The financial statement package will include a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and cash flow statement
- Lead and manage all due diligence on ad-hoc audits in conjunction with external auditors to ensure that audits are completed promptly.
- Analyse and complete monthly narrative of GAAP financial statements including year-over-year, and sequential, complete with financial metrics. Balance sheet analysis to include the adequacy of key balances
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting requirements and applicability to the Company
- Responsible for managing the annual audit process to ensure that auditor's information requests and questions are responded to promptly to meet the annual reporting deadline.
- Review draft audited financial statement and footnotes for completeness.
- Ensure that General Ledger is reconciled and maintained per GAAP
Job requirements / Qualification - what we expect you to bring
- Current CA/CPA with knowledge of current rules and pronouncements
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Administration/Accounting (Master's Degree is a plus)
- 12 to 18 years of experience leading accounting teams and knowledge of the monthly and annual closing process for a US Company/ Client
- Use of financial systems applications Oracle and/or leading ERP- s to close books
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills