Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:4553 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Finance Controller - Investment Bank - CA (0-2 yrs)
Employer : Leading Investment Bank
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Analyst (CA: 0-2 yrs)
Role : 1.) Fund Accounting and 2.) Legal Entity Controller
1.) Legal Entity Controller
- Responsible for the integrity of entity level financial statements in accordance with all relevant GAAPs & ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations
- Manage the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US GAAP financial reporting and disclosures
- Perform full detailed monthly closing of standalone legal entity income statement &balance sheet
- Analyze intercompany balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Perform SoX control procedures, Balance Sheet substantiation, etc.
- Perform control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Transfer Pricing, Operations, Tax & Treasury.
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Prepare financial statements for audit, regulatory reports for the Federal Reserve, Department of Commerce and various state agencies, where relevant.
- Interactions with regulators/auditors/tax authorities
2. Fund Accounting
- Broad responsibilities include the following but could vary depending on the team joined:
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm"s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year end financial statements and perform related activities
- Managing the investment and investor cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management.
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
Please share your profile if you are interested for the aforesaid opening with below details:
Ok for Bangalore- Yes/No:
Number of attempts in CA Final
CA Batch ( i.e. Nov'12 or Nov'13)
Articleship Firm Name
Graduation College Name
CA Final Percentage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.