Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:1594 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Finance Controller - Consumer Durable - CA (10-14 yrs)
One of the fastest-growing consumer durable brands in its segment is looking for the Finance Controller.
The span of control 5 subsidiaries to manage, 5 factories, 2 warehouses, multiple depots and a team of 4 direct and ~15 indirect members.
Reporting to - CFO
Roles and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting at the group level.
- Lead month-end closing and forecasting processes.
- Financial analyses are required for key business decisions and monitoring.
Working capital management:
- Responsible for Working Capital management, distributor financing, and streamlining cash flows.
- Overseeing the treasury function operations. Managing the overall banking relationship of the company.
- Industry benchmarking of Working Capital standards.
- Implantation of vendor credit terms and their tracking, AR tracking and inventory optimization.
- Overseeing operations of Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Liaison with suppliers on payments terms and payment cycles based on the company policy and process
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements. Manage compliance under GST, Income Tax, Custom Laws, and Audit.
- Coordinating with internal and statutory auditors to ensure all compliance.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Review of contracts.
- Guide the management team on Finance matters
Plant finance accounting:
- Overseeing the plant finance operation: Capex and Opex budget, Inventory Control, Costing, Audit, Review of team
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 10 to 14 years of experience. Preferred background of Consumer Goods Company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of SAP, MS Office, Power BI (desired)