Finance Controller - Consulting Firm (10-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee the finance & accounting, secretarial & compliance functions and report to the CFO
- Assist the management in Strategic Planning
- Preparing, analyzing & presenting financial data & insights to the management on a regular basis
- Manage accounting operations at a corporate level including owning billing & collection at training centers, Cost Accounting, Revenue Recognition and cash management
- Review procedures relating to the preparation of the company's plans / budgets / forecasts and controls pertaining to key finance activities, monitor adherence to the relevant processes, policies and take timely action in case of deviations.
- Take ownership for budgeting & overseeing the overall financial discipline of the company
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for stakeholders and regulatory agencies.
- Assist process teams in automating processes, developing internal controls across SOPs and manage risk
- Own month end and year end closing processes
- Liaison with auditors & consultants and take ownership for audit & due diligence closures
- Hire, train, monitor & review teams in the Finance Org and assist in building a high performance culture
- Ensure development of effective taxation strategies and plans, implement and monitor their effectiveness to minimize the tax burden
- Create framework for Financial risk assessment, strengthen internal controls and assist in process improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.