Finance Controller - CA - Supply Chain Industry (12-18 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader in the supply chain industry, an MNC with exponential market share around the world and in particularly within APAC. The company is looking for a Finance Controller for their India business to lead their accounts, taxation and audit functions.
Job Description - As a Finance Controller you will be reporting into the CFO. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for internal and Regional Office use in compliance with the Network Finance Manual, in addition to providing variance analysis, narratives and recommended action points when necessary/feasible.
- Ensure that the quarterly and annual audited financial statements comply with GAAP/IFRS and local accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure correct and complete accounting. Manage and maintain accounting systems - AR, AP & GL accounting transactions
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in the annual budgeting, Strategic planning process ensuring that a comprehensive and accurate plan is completed for submission, including detailed plans for individual departments/business units.
- Assist CFO in application of budgetary controls in day to day running of country operation, especially on expense side.
- Ensure the finance processes comply with regional standards and, where there are deviations, these are adequately substantiated.
- Ensure financial systems, policies and procedures are effective and efficient.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Ensure that the tax provisions are effectively considered in major business decisions,
- Provide Cash Management and forecast report. Prepare Financing and hedging Report
- Minimize interest cost and other bank charges
- Develop, implement, maintain and review financial controls in order to attain accurate and complete financial information. Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant you MUST be a Chartered Accountant with at least 12+ years post qualification experience. With at least 3 - 5 years experience in a managerial position you MUST have extensive knowledge of auditing and taxation function. You MUST have leadership skills with the ability to lead large teams. Services background preferred.
What's on Offer - Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package
- Acclaimed as one of the best organization to work for.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.