Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:3551 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Finance Controller - CA - Manufacturing (14-18 yrs)
We are hiring for our client in the Aerospace Industry (Manufacturing), in Bangalore.
Applications are requested only from applicants from the "Manufacturing" industry!
Education & Experience
Individuals from Manufacturing (Aerospace, Automobiles, Steel etc.), with at least 14+ years of experience (14-18 years) as a Chartered Accountant (CA, with excellent educational records) will be a good fit.
- The incumbent shall actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variance device and monitor the implementation of necessary actions
- Determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in co-ordination with top management to facilitate best practice financial management.
- Responsible for transfer pricing etc. developing accounting & financial policies, systems controls for new & existing businesses
- Ascertaining the fund requirements after careful analysis of budget and plans; defining disbursement plan based on functional requirements
- Managing the timely preparation and presentation of statutory books of accounts, financial statements, and annual reports, ensure conformance to regulatory accounting standards
- Ensuring timely filing of returns such as TDS, GST and Income Tax as per the relevant acts & interfacing with Tax Auditors and regulatory authorities for assessments and remittances
- Smooth operation of the MIS and computerized accounting system and take necessary actions for systems upgrading to cope with the changing requirements
- Preparing funds flow and cash flow statements to monitor the inflow & outflow of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of corporate goals
- Establish strategies for encash value for idle assets and WIP inventories.
- Liaisons work with Govt officials, Public Relation work, Managing Clearances through Govt. Authorities, Affiliated with Trade bodies.
- Analysis & finalizing various contracts/agreements from the financial point of view and negotiation of contract terms with suppliers.
- Efficient management of the treasury function including projection of future cash flows, arranging adequate funds to meet day to day requirements and ensure that the disbursements are within the approved operational cash flows. This includes liaising with banks, monitoring of daily cash balances and submission of cash flow statements
- Leading and motivating teams to achieve business objectives
Job Essentials -
- Planning and administration of business plan budget and forecasts.
- Mobilization of short and long-term funds and deployment of surplus
- Management of the accounting functions
- Catalyze cost reduction efforts
- Financial analysis of decisions
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills, team management skills.
- Should be able to align and engage staff through effective communication of business activities, in relation to the overall company strategy. Understands and communicates the purpose and contribution of the function to the overall business strategy
- Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance management, discipline and termination.
- Identify resource and skill gaps and recruit staff as required and effectively outsource projects as needed
- Execute other duties as may be required by the Leadership Team as training and experience allow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.