Senior Consultant (Recruitment) at HRX Consultants
Views:174 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Finance Controller - Accounting/Taxation - CA (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
A result-oriented professional with experience in :
- Preparing, examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, budgets and other financial reports, independently handling direct and indirect tax compliance, statutory, tax and transfer pricing audits
- Working on Ad-hoc projects as a team lead or team member
- Overlook maintenance of day-to-day accounting on SAGE of Indian group subsidiaries
- Review and validate the monthly/quarterly/annual closing entries
- Review general ledger balances, understand trends and challenge any anomalies
- Review and approve monthly Trial Balance, Balance Sheet & P&L's reports
- Finalisation and reporting of accounts on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Compliance with IndAS/IGAAP
- Assisting corporate office on need basis for global consolidation of accounts
- Coordinating/interaction and report building with auditors of respective entities for completion of limited reviews and year-end audit.
- Coordinating/interaction and report building with various consultant appointed by group for various statutory activities and other consulting services
- Statutory and regulatory compliance like GST, TDS, etc.
- Independently handling statutory/tax/transfer pricing audits
- Track, prepare and submit responses to various departmental notices/scrutinies/assessments
- Effective interaction with other departments, units and subsidiaries of the Company for various activities on timely basis, Management and development of financial controls and systems.
- Review proposed business transactions and provide guidance to stakeholders both from accounting and compliance perspective
- Identify and escalate control issues, errors and efficiency opportunities
- Provide local Management with quality financial analysis for financial results and its implication.
Education - CA must with at least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
Big 4 experience would be an added advantage
Mandatory Skills :
- Require hands on experience in the areas of Accounting, Direct and Indirect tax
- Must have an eye for detail and should possess strong Strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and lack of well-defined procedures/changing work mix
- The role would involve performing tasks and managing team as well meeting deadlines and strive to continuously improve the quality. The candidate must be extremely hands on and focused towards on time delivery with accuracy.
- Strong communication and people skill is essential. Ability to independently communicate with senior leaders in the business
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals
- Team managing experience would be required
- A forward-thinking person with strong communication, analytical & organizational skills
- Analytical with good communication and negotiation skills and ability to operate independently
- Understand and deal with varying business culture by adapting to a changing environment
- Broad exposure to multifunctional activities with strong technical financial/accounting expertis