Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sanguine Global
Views:2418 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Finance Business Partner - Retail (6-15 yrs)
Finance Business Partner
Job Description :
- Preparation of Annual Budgets as per the Company's budgeting policies and timelines.
- Work closely with Regional and National Business Heads to understand market conditions, discuss and constructively challenge assumptions relating to Budgets.
- Provide insights at a detailed level in preparing high quality and accurate budgets.
- Preparation of Forecasts and Estimates on a regular basis.
- Analysis and insights for Monthly Business Review
- Perform weekly analysis of sales, margins and inventory at store and sku level and have a discussion with Business Head on risks and opportunities
- Monitoring of non-performing locations and categories and deep dive to find root causes along with corrective action plans
- Drive margin improvement and cost optimization initiatives
- Ensure accurate accounting of all transactions in accordance with Accounting policies
- Ensure 100% compliance on internal controls relating to expenses, inventories, store operations etc.
- Preparation of Adhoc analysis based on requests from Management
- Strong stake holder management with Concept office, Corp Finance and Business ops
- Tight control on capex spends in accordance with approved budgets.
Skills required :
- Solid Finance Business Partnering
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong Financial accounting and reporting knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills using various Power Tools
- Exposure to working in complex industries with high volumes of data
- Exposure to ERP (Oracle, SAP), Budgeting tools ( Cognos , Hyperion etc.), Analytical Tools ( Qlikview, Tableau etc.,)
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good Team player and has exposure to working in matrix organization