Assistant Manager - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:5805 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Finance Associate - BFS (2-6 yrs)
- Preparation and review of customized reports for our ever-growing investor base on a semiannual basis, reflecting their investment performance, portfolio valuation, summary of portfolio companies, etc.
- Involved in review and preparation of quarterly valuation reporting to investors.
- Preparation of investors- five-year liquidity and valuation projections
- Preparation of supplemental investor reports used by the investor relations team on a monthly basis
- Preparing schedules to provide inputs for fund-level and investor-level portfolio performance calculations (IRR and MOIC)
- Working on unique reporting templates to respond to investors- specific information needs
- Preparation of projected cash flow analysis for investors on ad hoc basis to assist in capital raising efforts
- Performing various quarter-end reconciliations of Excel reporting model data
- Working on other special projects as needed
- Prior experience in investor reporting or portfolio reporting for a global PE firm.
- Private equity experience/knowledge is required either with another PE firm, PE fund services or through public accounting audit experience.
- Sharp attention to detail with the ability to work timely with high volumes of data.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Requires excellent time management and project management skills with ability to multitask and deliver on fixed deadlines.
- Requires strong technology skills especially Excel (macros, visual basic, pivot tables, sumifs, lookups etc.) and the ability to learn new software quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.