Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Fieldassist
Views:489 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
FieldAssist - Senior Customer Success Manager - Key Account Manager - B2B SaaS (5-11 yrs)
Our success is in the success of our customers. Only you can make that happen.
A Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
About FieldAssist :
FieldAssist is a SaaS based technology platform transforming route-to-market capabilities of CPG companies across the value-chain. From distributors to retailers, salesmen to leaders, all stakeholders are connected digitally through an integrated platform which simplifies how sales are planned, processed and predicted, and distribution is discovered, developed and deployed. Headquartered in Gurugram, India, and with clients in 10 countries in Asia and Africa, FieldAssist is a 'Proud Partner to Great Brands,' delivering ready insights and powering GTM strategies for 550+ CPG brands including Godrej Consumers, Saro Africa, Danone, Haldiram's, Eureka Forbes, Bisleri, Nilon's, Borosil, Adani Wilmar, Philips, Ching's and Mamaearth among others.
FieldAssist is certified by Great Place to Work- for having created a great place to work for all its employees by excelling on the 5 dimensions of High-Trust, High-Performance Culture- Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie.
1. Partnering with Sales team and execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
2. Provide strong account management to existing clients, offering support and keeping them abreast of new products and services that could be of value to their business
3. Ensure customer success by driving adoption, managing customer relationships, conducting business reviews and sharing best practices
4. Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
5. Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
6. Be responsible for billing, upselling and renewals, and increase the revenue per customer
7. Help drive customer references and case studies and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals
8. Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to the product team on how FA can better serve
Who we're looking for :
1. At least 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management).
2. Previous experience collaborating with different internal functions within a fast-growing SaaS company; operating at the intersection of product, sales, and delivery
3. Experience in CRM/ERP (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) or B2B Enterprise level software
4. Familiarity with Supply Chain data and workflow experience preferred
5. Basic Knowledge of web technologies like HTML, SQL, API, Json, iOS and Android platforms
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Know Your Leaders :
Paramdeep Singh Anand is the CEO of FieldAssist. At 21 years old, he found success as the founder of a manufacturing business, Param Health Foods in 2014. A few years later, Param decided to ride the next growth wave, moving from his entrepreneurial venture in the FMCG business to the technology industry as the CEO of FieldAssist.
Customer Success at FieldAssist is one of the largest teams headed by Chitransh Jain, an IIT graduate who first started his journey with Tata Consulting Engineers and became a part of the FA Family in 2017. He drives exceptional customer experience and firmly believes that customers play an important role in enhancing the quality of the product. He is ably supported by his team members who help the customers get the maximum output from the product thus leading to their business growth.
FieldAssist on the Web:
Culture Book: https://www.fieldassist.com/fa-culture-book
CEO's Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_tM5E5hcw