Recruitment Team at Fidelity
Views:4783 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fidelity - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (7-10 yrs)
Business Unit Overview :
- The HR generalist team is part of Human Resources team that assists Fidelity Management Research, India in meeting its business needs by partnering with various business groups in driving workforce strategy. By collaborating with key business stakeholders, the team builds solutions to enhance employee experience, build high levels of associate engagement while driving a meritocratic performance management culture.
- This role would include working with business heads of one or more verticals to plan and drive workforce strategy.
Role Description :
This roles involves coordination and management of initiatives in support of business unit HR strategy with direction from the HR team. The role will also involve seamless execution of programs and activities that ensure and continuously enhance associate experience and talent management practices. Some of the key activities would include:
- Supports the implementation and execution of programs related to the business unit's effectiveness and environment and may be involved in action planning
- Identifies talent needs, risks and gaps; creates and oversees execution of a plan to address using talent management tools and resources.
- Execution of the performance management cycle for various business units
- Partner with business as well as with other HR stakeholders in driving key initiatives/plans
- Work with various leaders to drive a culture of meritocracy and transparency
- Design and roll out talent management practices to nurture a high performance workforce
- Liaison with Employee relations to handle employee grievances
- May be accountable for site implementation/integration of HR/BU initiatives for assigned areas of responsibility
- Assists with the implementation of compensation programs and cycles within the BU
Behavioral Attributes :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to influence at senior levels within the organization
- Knowledge of and ability to perform the processes used to analyze data for the purpose of driving decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively with other functional groups
- Expert in Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint)
- MBA with specialization in HR
- 7+ years of experience in implementing the workforce strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.