Talent Acquisition Consultant at FICO
Views:927 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
FICO - Consultant - Benefits (2-3 yrs)
Job : Benefits Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Benefits Director (based at US)
Years - 2 to 3
This is a great opportunity to join a world leader in predictive analytics software with a great culture, a long track record of success, and a great team in place to support the benefits process. We are looking for a benefits specialist who wants to learn all aspects of the benefits programs including administration of our leave of absence programs. We have a fun, energetic benefits team committed to providing the best-in-class service to our employees," -Director, Benefits
What You will Contribute :
- Primary responsibilities will be to assist with the day to day benefits administration for the APAC region.
- Collaborates with the entire benefits team to ensure that all aspects of the day-to-day benefits operation run smoothly and accurately.
- Interacts with employees to answer and resolve employee questions/issues on benefit plan coverage and design.
- Facilitate and educate new hires on benefits program during the new hire orientation.
- Coordinates with service providers and employees for new hire enrollments, benefit termination, claims, policy, and portal related issues.
- Coordinating with the service providers on Benefit activities, Benefit calendar making necessary arrangements for Benefit programs to be held at FICO Premises, working collaboratively with the Benefits Director.
- Liaise with the service provider for Monthly/Quarterly claim related reports.
- Process the Medical Allowance for Singapore and Malaysia employees.
- Assist with the day to day activities related to the Wellness Program.
- Assist with spreadsheets related to Workday's (HR Database) payroll processes.
- Generate reports in Workday and other vendor sites.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned by members of the benefits team.
What We are Seeking
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related degree preferred.
- Benefits administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates strong desire to work collaboratively with team members and employees.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Word.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.