Chief Business Officer at Fibre2Fashion
Views:870 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Fibre2fashion.com - Head - Growth Hacking (5-10 yrs)
Expectation for this position - Manage and Grow D2C brands
Position : Head - Growth (Growth Hacker)
Roles & Responsibility :
- Core responsibility is to help in-house brands increase digital sales and visibility.
- Generate sales from various digital sales channels globally.
- Managing Operational & Marketing Activities for Online Selling Clients in Fashion & Lifestyle category across Domestic & International Marketplaces.
- Strategizing & Achieving GMV Growth for respective Clients across all relevant eCommerce platforms including Domestic & International Marketplaces.
- Building Relationships with all relevant eCommerce platforms & Marketplaces for improvising & improving promotional activities for Clients.
- Ensuring operational excellence for Clients, involving practice of rigorous and continuous self-educating process across multi-channel.
- Presenting & Forecasting GMV analysis to Management & Clients.
- Forecast to advice business improvement methods & plans to respective Clients.
- Ensuring Competitive Product Positioning with in-depth knowledge across various categories.
- Should have good knowledge of brand building through Social Media channels - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Well versed with various marketing avenues online as well as offline
- Build and develop new sales channels for various brands.
- Run various campaigns, sponsored ads, promotions, etc.
Basic Requirements :
- Graduation / Post Graduation from a reputable college
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce Industry
- Should be excellent in MS-Excel, Word & Power Point
- 5+ years hands on experience in planning and executing growth programs for Fashion and Lifestyle brands in the B2C e-commerce space.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing tools and marketplaces.
- Hands-on experience in leveraging media & non-media led acquisition including comarketing, partnerships and referral programs.
- Expertise in using data-driven rapid experimentation approach to build a holistic acquisition program.
- Highly creative in devising digital & partnerships campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A knack for making data-driven decisions with a good understanding of the product, marketing, and growth analytics.
- A hustler who is creative and comes with an experimental mindset.
- Strong problem-solving ability with a bias towards action.