Deputy Manager Talent Acquisition at Ferns N Petals
Views:859 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Ferns n Petals - Product Head (10-15 yrs)
Role - Head of Product
Job Location - Delhi
Reporting to - CEO
We are looking for Product Head who will drive new product initiatives in Ferns N Petals. This individual will live and breathe the product and will need to understand our customers better than anyone. The spectrum of your tasks ranges from innovative product innovations to optimizing the efficiency of products.
In addition to this, you will lead a team of product managers, develop visions and sustainable strategies in order to build on the success in close co-operation with all company departments. The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stakeholders. The work environment is fast-paced and result oriented.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to the existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers (looking at customer feedback, analytics data etc)
- Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for FNP product. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and looking at ROI w.r.t effort involved and gains envisaged.
- Create functional and UI specifications, business cases, and wireframes, conduct specification reviews with internal stakeholders and development teams, and be the main contact for the specifications during the software development, implementation & rollout phases.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless, and successful rollouts.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly /monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
- Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers.
What You Should Have?
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to make decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors/devices.
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver "right" solutions.
- Understanding of online services, the Internet, and consumer software markets. Appreciation for online games is highly desirable.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications, and wireframes, with an excellent track record of developing and launching online products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.