Principal Consultant at Seventh Edge Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1510 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Fellow Actuary Role - KPO Firm (7-25 yrs)
Fellow Actuary in Leading KPO Firm
Looking for Fellow Actuarial for a leading KPO
Location : Gurgaon
- Looking for senior level person for this role.
- Preferable Looking for Life insurance Domain.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Min 7-8 years- relevant experience in the Life Insurance domain
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
People Related :
- Lead a medium to large size team, set team expectation and work order and priorities
- Conduct regular One to One, Skip level & Team meeting
- Carry our periodic performance review and development discussion, provide and record feedbacks on continuous basis
- Facilitate career development discussion and plan career pathing with help of management
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions, prepare team for upcoming reporting changes
- Workflow management, Provide stretched target to team etc.
- Training of new hires on the systems and processes
- Guide and support team members for development of domain expertise
- Attrition management, Back-up planning, Knowledge retention etc.
Process Related :
- Responsible for managing
- Team's SLA performance
- Client relationship and management
- Client expectation and priorities
- Audit support
- Undertake and lead data, basis, results and balance sheet production for IFRS, Economic Capital, Asset Share & New Business Reporting
- Actuarial model result analysis including validation, analysis of change, economic and non- economic Stresses, Sensitivities, Critical Scenario, Back-testing etc.
- Base and stressed balance sheet and P&L account production on solvency II requirement (both IM & SF)
- SCR calculation and validation using solvency model
- NB reporting and analysis such as VNB, APE, NBS, profit driver analysis etc.
- Asset model results production, Stress analysis, ALM, Equity Release valuation
- Strong understanding of Prophet, DCS etc.
- Regression testing - change request, testing, impact analysis etc.
- Lead complex projects and developments, do project planning, dashboard, communication etc.
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough problems
- Graduate/Master in any stream
SKILL SETS :
- Soft Skills
Required skills :
- Strong communication skills - Verbal & Written
- Ability to work through stringent timelines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, high level of understanding of VBA/ SQL coding (preferred)
- Should possess the ability to think out of the box - contingency management
- Good decision-making skills
- Good Project management skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- Decision making ability & Attention to detail
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn
- Professional mannerisms
- Customer Centricity
- Commitment and reliability
- Versatile and adaptable
- Communication Skills
Required skills :
- Ability to have conversations with the client teams, related to the process is essential
- Ability to have robust conversations while maintaining a high level of customer service and maintaining composure
- Ability to utilise effective listening skills
- Pick up on direct and indirect queries from customers and understand and comprehend the customer's needs
- Ability to distinguish between enquiries and complaints (including level of complaint)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.