Head - Product at Farmers Fresh Zone
Views:897 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Farmers Fresh Zone - HR Generalist Role (3-7 yrs)
We're on the lookout for a skilled Human Resources Generalist to manage HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the company's mission and goals are effectively implemented.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- 4 years of experience working as a HR Generalist or in a similar position preferred
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field is mandatory; Masters is a plus
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills