HR at Famy Care Ltd.
Views:452 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Famy Care - Manager - Internal Audit - CA (7-9 yrs)
Reporting To : Head Accounts
Location : Mumbai - Fort
Manager - Internal Audit will be responsible for bringing in a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Financial Risk Management, Control and Governance processes for the Famy Group.
Internal Audit Planning:
- Developing an annual audit plan using input from the stakeholders to identify priority audit areas for the year.
- Effective scoping of the audit assignments. Defining deadlines, ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate terms of reference is set for each review.
- Identifying key risks to business objectives and defining controls, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of internal auditing policies and procedures. Proposing new methodologies to improve the audit process.
Internal Audit Execution:
- Evaluating various audit firms and preparing pros and cons of each firm with respect to a particular audit assignment and to get best negotiated quotes from audit firms
- Empaneling internal auditors, in consultation with Head Accounts and the CFO and finalising the audit scope and timelines.
- Executing periodic internal audits for evaluating the implementation and efficacy of internal controls and identifying areas for improvement.
- Investigating and determining causes of irregularities, and errors. Recommending corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Liaising with senior/middle managers for smooth conduct of audit and timely closure of non-compliances, if any
- Getting audit done in timely manner, ensuring proper and complete responses from HOD's for audit points, and evolving audit reports (formats) along with responses that meets the required standard for reporting to senior management.
- Ensuring suggestions and recommendations given in various audit reports are implemented by HOD's in their respective departments and giving periodical ATR (action taken report) to senior management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with overall experience of 7 to 8 years experience in Internal audits
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.