Famy Care - Head/DGM/GM - Legal & Company Secretary (15-16 yrs)
Designation: DGM/GM- Legal & Secretarial
Location:Fort, Mumbai (HO)
This is Leadership role Reporting to the CFO, the role includes Legal & Secretarial Duties.
Broadly, s/he will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading, planning and managing all aspects of the business structuring and legal & secretarial compliance
- Advising business teams on legal, compliance, pharma legal, regulatory and liability matters;
- Supporting various business teams/departments by drafting, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements (India Business Agreements, Consulting agreement
- Domestic and International, International business agreements including CDO (contract development organization) /CMO (contract manufacturing organization) agreements, Consumer Healthcare, Sourcing (manufacturing & supply), In-licensing, Finance, Distribution, M&A, etc.), NCLT petitions,138 case.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing various commercial deals/documents necessary for closure of the transactions.
- Contributing as a leader of the corporate legal and compliance team on various departmental policies and control (SOP- s), including projects aimed at streamlining processes, coordinating training and development for legal team members as well as businesses, and developing and sharing best practices.
- Maintain complete documentation, framework & ensuring compliance activities with respect to the S&E Act, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA Act, RBI Laws, Labour Laws, NBFC rules and laws, and all other local Statutory Compliances as well as of foreign subsidiaries .
- The incumbent should be LLB & CS qualified with 15+ years of experience in Legal & CS.
- Good business acumen fostered with legal knowledge & excellent communication skills.