Family Office Lead - Capital Allocation (7-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading a family office with interests in real estate, education and other investments including setting up of a venture capital fund. The family has been into electronic manufacturing and suppliers of electrical equipment to various govt locally and international. This business has been there since 1960.
The family office is now looking for a lead to monitor investments from asset allocation & return on investment.
This role would provide the opportunity to actively work in the field of Real Estate and Venture Capital by working alongside the managing director, who has more than 20 years experience in this sector.
This role also offers you the opportunity to capitalize on their existing strengths and diversify the investment portfolio, with sky as the limit for you. If you are looking to join a Family office of close wealth managers, this is your chance!
The role would include -
- Actively engage in monitoring investments, asset allocation and return on investment.
- Managing investments in real estate - trading in land, acquiring NCLT cos for asset stripping, subdivision of properties, purchasing property in auction etc.
- Guiding the team on various other investment options like stock, etc.
- Taking ownership and end to end due diligence of the investment portfolio.
To fit the bill, you must have:
- An MBA Finance/CA with 7+ years of experience.
- Experience working in a private equity or family office.
- Knack for investments and numbers is a must along with expertise in capital allocation.
- Proven track record of excellent asset allocation.
Please note expertise in Real Estate like trading in land, acquiring NCLT cos for asset stripping, subdivision of properties, purchasing property in auction etc. are a must have. So if you dont meet that criteria then this wont work.
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in investment/venture capital/private equity, expertise in real estate, understanding of family office, business outcomes and current CTC.