Director at Fae Bikes
Views:1162 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Fae Bikes - Director - Growth & Strategy (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic leader to be THE FACE of the company.
They will :
1. Lead the entire Fae Bikes team, strategize and lead the operations, sales, marketing and finances of the company.
2. Build and nurture high performing core team.
2. Be the face of the company and lead the corporate partnerships and strategic partnerships.
3. Meticulously plan and execute short term and long term strategies to build and maintain cash flows of the company.
4. Lead the fundraising activities for the company.
5. Shape the future of a fast growing EV startup with their vision, strategy, executive and leadership abilities.
They should :
1. Be ENTREPRENEURIAL!! Past Co-Founders and startup core team members get brownie points!
2. Be a demonstrated leader, having built, managed and inspired super star teams in the past.
2. Have super strong belief in the EV future!
3. Be Super Ambitious and Aggressive in Market Expansion.
4. Be willing to take entire ownership of the company.
They will get :
1. A mix of a decent salary and great ESOPs in the start.
2. A salary lesser than their fair market salary but with an exponential growth curve in both career trajectory and future earning. We need our CXO to have a lot of skin in the game!
3. An opportunity to become the CEO in the future depending on the performance.
About Fae Bikes:
Fae Bikes is an electric scooter rental and EV fleet management startup by IIT-NITians disrupting the field of Transportation in India. Currently, Fae bikes is one of the India's largest EV fleet aggregator with 2000+ EVs, having operations in three cities. We are operationally profitable and has achieved 11X revenue growth in last 6 months with MoM growth of 62%. We are partnered with all major EV manufacturers and businesses based out of India like Hero Electric, Okinawa, Ampere, Zomato, Swiggy, BigBasket etc. We are set out to have 100000+ EVs on our platform by 2023. Fae Bikes is seed funded by top Investors and also by the Government of Karnataka. Fae Bikes has been featured by top National and International Media like ET, Hindustan Times, Livemint, Indian Express, The Hindu, Autocar, fossbytes, The Entrepreneur, Quartz, Business Standard, Inc42, etc