Global recruiter at Factspan
Views:3448 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Factspan - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - Analytics (2-5 yrs)
- Displays structured problem solving, application of right tools & techniques to solve open ended problems, creates analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Demonstrated experience in using quantitative analyses and data mining to solve structured or unstructured problems and interpreting results
- Extensive hands on experience in Excel, SQL, statistical (R/Python) & visualization platforms (Tableau)
- Root cause analysis/ Deep dive of varied business problems using appropriate ML techniques.
- Experience in Data integration, Building or maintaining a data warehouse
- Experience with managing small team
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods to communicate updates and findings
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Drive results by managing multiple customer relationships and expectations
- Keep up with cutting edge analytics techniques and tools in the continuously evolving area of decision science
- Very effective presentation & storyboarding skills & experience in creating presentations for mid level/executive clients
- Experience in creating business development presentations for executives
- Bachelor- s/ Master's degree in Management, Math, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in working on reporting / inquisitive / predictive and prescriptive analytics
Established in 2012, Factspan is a leading pure play analytics company with offices in the US and India. Our ever growing clientele includes Fortune 100 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Insurance and Technology industries.
At Factspan, we- re always focused on turning data into results and empowering strategic decision making for the world's best organizations. We use our experiences as management consultants, data scientists and business analysts.to solve problems using diverse lenses. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a diverse, creative, multi-talented individual who has the drive to change the way decisions are made at the most innovative and valued organizations of the world and is willing to go the extra mile for it.
The individual should possess team leadership skills, outstanding business acumen, and the breadth to work across multiple business problems spanning varied business units.