Factory Manager - Food Manufacturing Business (12-17 yrs)
Our client is a leader in Food Manufacturing business with local and international presence and with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the running of the production facility for planning and execution of strategic initiatives that are aligned with business objectives and goals.
- Support the production teams to ensure daily KPIs can be met, drive weekly and monthly KPI performance, and lead the continuous improvement agenda
- Ensure self and teams demonstrate high levels of Good Manufacturing Practice at all times.
- Apart from this would be largely responsible for administrative functions like factory controlling and quality alignment.
Qualifications: M.Sc food technology/B.tech
- The ideal candidate will have 12+ years of experience in a fast-paced food production environment, have a proven record in growing and developing teams, able to work to and improve quality standards, have strong leadership skills and a background in food manufacturing is highly desirable.
- Should have experience in MIS, ERP and lean manufacturing. Also should have basic knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, TQM.