Factory Manager - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
- Candidates who are expecting hike beyond 20-22% in salary please do not apply
- Candidates who are near to budget will get per budget or as mention above
- Candidates are working as Production Manager / Head can also apply but should have thorough understanding related to liasoning with various government bodies, labour law etc
Reporting : General Manager-Production
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the Team to achieve the production targets with optimum utilization of manpower and other resources (productivity).
- Use his knowledge, skill & technical expertise to ensure rated capacity utilization of machine so as to be cost efficient.
- Device innovative ways for reducing cost of packing by working on laminate structure & size, bar coding etc.
- Interface with warehouse and stores for ensuring timely supplies without any SKU's going short.
- Should ensure that safety, quality & hygiene standards are maintained in the production center as per FSSAI specifications.
- Observe and identify minor changes which can have adverse effect on factory operations.
- Achieve the specified quality standards consistently also develop processes to improve quality standards.
- Should be conversant with the statutory regulations applicable for the site and ensure strict compliance with the rules. Prepare weekly performance report & monthly reports and share with SCM team.
- Execution of minor projects like installing of packing lines or process equipment etc.
- Should be well versed with statutory compliance for operation of the factory (DISH, MPCB, IBR, Factory Act, Environment Law, Food Safety, CCP, CP, Diff License for Factory operations to etc )
- Should have experience in handling all government authorities like factory inspector, labour inspector, FDA, MSEB, WDL, Weights & measures etc
- Keeping records of renewal of licenses & plan to submit the required documents.
- FSSAI - To follow fssai requirements & make changes as per amendments
- Should have handled large no of team.