Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3317 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Factory HR Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Unionized environment with LTS signed
Job Description :
Manpower Planning :
- To plan the manpower requirement at all levels/categories of the workforce basis the standard manning norms and ensure availability of required no. of manpower at all times to meet the factory operations requirement.
Manpower Budget & Costs :
- To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget involving manpower, welfare and administration costs.
- To continuously work on improving people productivity by promoting multi-skill concept and through building skill level of the associates.
- Design and implement the Variable incentive schemes as and when required to improve the Productivity.
Statutory Compliance :
- To ensure 100% compliance to all the Statutes applicable to Factory and also with all work norms and work practices agreed in Long Term Settlement.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Workplace Rights Policy (WRP) guidelines.
- Take ownership in ensuring the welfare facilities such as Canteen, Restroom, Toilets and other requirements are provided as per the Factories Act, 1948 and maintain well in line with the Company philosophy.
- Ensure to drive equality in applicability of these facilities among all categories of employees including Contract Labour.
Talent Management :
- Recruit, Induct and Build the Talent particularly at workmen & Staff level in line with the requirements of Factory operations.
- Work on a Training calendar basis the Training needs of the Individuals and execute the same in a systematic way.
Grievance Redressal & Discipline :
- To ensure that the grievances of the associates are redressed effectively on time by following the grievance Redressal guidelines.
- To maintain discipline within the Factory premises at all levels in accordance with the Company Standing Orders or the relevant Statutory laws.
Employee Engagement :
- To work out an yearly Employee Engagement plan linked to Factory Business Plan with the alignment of all stakeholders and execute the same effectively.
Industrial Relations :
- To build and maintain high level of Trust with Unions and ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level.
- Drive monthly Union & Management meetings to promote business understanding and take the Union into confidence in driving business priorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.