IT/Telecom Recruiter at Global Consultants
Views:532 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Factory Head - PVC Manufacturing Plant (12-20 yrs)
We have urgent job opening with Big MNC. If interested for below mentioned profile please apply with your updated CV.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Experience Level: 12 to 20 Yrs
Job: Factory Head
JOB DESCRIPTION (Describe key result areas / main job functions)
- Responsible for Plant Operation of PVC Coating, Slitting and Packing lines.
- Lead team of engineers and manager at plant. Ability to inspire people and create stimulating work plants
- Ensure 100% production & dispatch plans are met by the plant based on trigger from TOC system.
- Coordinate & execute all brown filed projects related to PVS film/tapes and work with R& D.
- Implement and ensure integrated quality assurance between PVC film and tape manufacturing.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices, 5S & TPM are implemented at the plant.
- Implement and ensure plant & machine maintenance to enable smooth uninterrupted operation at low cost. Best practices in the PM have to be introduced at plant.
- Should work on reduction of manufacturing cost of PVC tapes in an integrated manner through an annual cost savings plan.
- Should be able to adapt new technologies and implement the same at plant.
- Ensure 100% statutory compliance and zero accidents at plants
- Display ability to understand internal & external customer needs and proactively satisfy the needs (Quantity, Quality, Cost, Audit & Statutory Compliance, people & customer complaints etc).
- Ensure smooth functioning of plant by maintaining good industrial relations and implement HR related policies
- Prepare budget for manufacturing expenses and control the expenses within sanctioned budget. Prepare capital expenditure proposals for infrastructure improvement, capacity expansion etc.
- Execute Yield improvement /Material variance reduction opportunities at unit
- Process - Preparation for plant DFC & OAAP
SPECIFIC CANDIDATE PROFILE (Key competence / attributes needed for the role)
- Must be a Mechanical engineer with 12 to 20 years experience on PVC & allied products manufacturing. Experience in handling solvents is a must.
- Should have sound knowledge of good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Management and Technical skills & should be competent in areas of PVC manufacturing machine maintenance ( Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation), TPM & manufacturing cost (in-depth and practical knowledge in functional areas)
- Should have good Leadership skills, Good communication skills, Analytical ability, and decision making ability.
For the same in case of interesting please mail your CV in Word format along with the following details:
Current Company Name:
Since When Working With Current Employer:
Are you comfortable to attend the F2F interview:
Your earliest action will be appreciated.