CEO at Logic Gates
Views:2448 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Factory Engineering Manager - FMCG (14-16 yrs)
The incumbent should be a full time B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering with Project Management, Plant Maintenance, Asset Management and People Management experience in a Food / Beverages Company
- Responsible for Basic Engineering data sheets for process & utility equipment.
- Preparing Process/Utility Flow Diagrams etc. for various new or modified equipment/processes.
- To carry out de-bottlenecking, efficiency improvements, value engineering activities of the existing processes in order to improve them.
- Floating bids/enquiries, evaluation of vendor's offers, selecting & recommending suitable vendors and placing Purchase/Work Orders.
- Supervising the site execution activities involving civil/mechanical/electrical/instrumentation related work.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of the plant equipment.
- Preparing Preventive/Productive maintenance schedules of the plant equipment & machinery and to carry out same.
- Inventory Management of Engineering Spares