Talent Acquistion Manager at Fabrico
Views:591 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Fabrico - Head - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who'll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Good in Digital Marketing
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material) Offline & online event
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Analytical mind
- MBA Marketing or relevant field from tier 1 college
- Package (20 to 25 LPA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.