Founder & CEO at FableStreet
Views:5214 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
FableStreet.com - Operations Role (5-10 yrs)
FableStreet is looking for a smart and high-on-energy person to manage operations for our venture in women's western-wear apparel space. The person should be a self-starter and go-getter who is able to independently manage the responsibilities and get the desired output in a timely manner.
The venture in well-funded and growing very fast. Hence, it offers significant growth potential along with tremendous learning opportunity and exposure across all facets of business.
Purpose of the Job:
- Lead the entire day-to-day operations and supply chain of the company incl. inventory planning, management (for RM, FG and WIP) and order fulfilment (incl. invoicing, shipping, payment gateway management)
- Management elements of order servicing like order management & tracking, timely order shipment and delivery, returns/cancellations etc.
- Management of Supply Chain - sourcing, production to warehousing and delivery
- Ensure website is up to date with the latest products and latest inventory
- Good understanding of end-to-end operations for a backward integrated B2C e-Commerce player with knowledge of supply chain concepts like inventory management, order fulfillment etc.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in dealing with high level of complexity across multiple elements of business
- Ability to independently manage multiple supply chain partners like suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics partners, payment gateway partners etc.
- Strong program management skills incl. identifying dependencies, bottlenecks, risk and mitigating them by thinking through the solutions in advance
- Should have impeccable attention to detail, great people management skills and ability to maintain high levels of energy in a super-fast-paced environment
- Understanding of supply chain and inventory management tools and their deployment
Qualification / Experience:
- Must have atleast 5 years of hands-on experience in managing end-to-end operations for a B2C organization. Experience of running operations for a B2C e-Commerce player will be a huge plus
- Should have exposure to elements of customer service like order management, order resolution and customer query resolution
- Should have strong communication skills
- Should have good understanding of MS Office tools esp. MS Excel
- Passion for apparel and fashion is a plus