Founder & CEO at FableStreet
Views:11570 Applications:1395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:331
FableStreet.com - Business Analyst (3-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a smart and high-on-energy Business Analyst for FableStreet (www.fablestreet.com), an e-Commerce startup in women's work-wear space. The person should be a self-starter with strong, independent thinking and business acumen
- The start-up is founded by graduates from IIM Calcutta with 7-8 years of experience as consultants with firms like McKinsey & Co and has raised funding from a clutch of seasoned investors. We have had a great start and are growing at an exponential rate.
- The venture / role will offer significant growth potential along with tremendous learning opportunity and exposure across all facets of business, while working closely with the CEO
- Supporting the CEO with various aspects of business analytics incl. overall Business Strategy development
- Supporting investor presentations, pitch documents, primary / secondary research and strategic value proposition definition etc.
- Defining and driving the analytics functions incl. developing MIS dashboard, business recommendations etc.
- Managing key strategic projects across functions, and taking them to closure
Team Structure :
- An Individual Contributor role, who would work with multiple functions
Key requirements :-
- Knack of understanding businesses very quickly
- Very strong on problem solving and data analytics
- Ability to come up with lots of ideas and improvements, based on data. Ability to think deeply through scenarios & offerings
- Experience of working in start-up / e-Commerce / fashion will be a big plus
- People from consulting background and top colleges will be preferred