HR at Casa 2 Stays Pvt. Ltd.
Views:918 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
FabHotels - Senior Legal Associate (3-5 yrs)
What is FabHotels?
With proprietary technology and deep operations expertise driving guest experience,
we're building India's largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently with a network of 600+ exclusive hotels across 75+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.
We're obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value for-money prices. We
love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We've travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller's what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
Budget hotels is the fastest growing segment of the India travel market. Even more so than ever before, in a post-Covid world, travellers are looking for reliable brands to guarantee their safety, convenience & hygiene and FabHotels is built on strong DNA of consumer delight.
Founded by Wharton & Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$55Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel, Qualcomm & RB Capital. We're always looking for hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a best-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Opportunity - Senior Legal Associate
What'll you do?
1. Independently drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as Service Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Consultant Contracts, Vendor Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, addendums thereof and other agreements related to travel services.
2. Independently drafting petitions, replies, evidence affidavits, claims, notices and other related drafts as required from case to case.
3. Preparing case briefs, briefing and coordinating with the external counsels with respect to pending legal cases.
4. Negotiating with the client on the terms of the agreements to arrive at a mutual understanding.
5. Tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
6. Independently solving complex issues with minimal supervision.
7. Attending judicial cases before the concerned judicial/ public authority and assisting the external counsel.
8. Maintaining the MIS/ tracker for agreements and legal cases.
What'll you have?
1. Bachelor's degree in Law (B.A., L.L.B)
2. Minimum 3 years of experience suiting the job description.
3. Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.