FabHotels - Program Manager - B2C Growth & Revenue (4-6 yrs)
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Leading Revenue Matrix for Fab Portfolio, Optimise performance for fab properties across different platforms.
- Deciding growth strategies in collaboration with supply and revenue team, finding growth potential and make implementation plans accordingly
- Design, optimise and drive processes across B2C vertical, Program management of different long and short-term projects
- Leading OTA team, taking end to end ownership of Fabhotels performance on different OTAs (listing, performance and discounting)
- Handling Pricing and Cataloging for Fab properties.
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in managing P&Ls, growth projects and process excellence
- Hands on experience in building and managing large teams
- Problem solving attitude and first principles based approach
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven mindset
- Ability to take end to end ownership: understanding business expectations, designing business frameworks, discovering & communicating insights, driving adoption within business
- Driven by being challenged in a fast paced environment and having fun while doing so
- Can-do attitude and passion for learning, constant improvement
Why work with us?
- We're obsessed about delivering the best hospitality with utmost client delight
- We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions
- Most highly rated hospitality start-up on Glassdoor with a 4.3/5 rating
- Talk to us to find out much more!