Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fabhotels
Views:2224 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
FabHotels - Manager/Senior Manager - Contact Centre (5-8 yrs)
Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 10,000+ rooms across 500+ franchise hotels in 50+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among its backers. Press coverage on us Mint and TOI. We are aiming to become India's largest and most profitable hospitality brand in next 18-24 months.
Designation: Manager/Senior Manager - Contact Centre.
Roles & Responsibilities.
1. Coaching, Developing and mentoring the team of customer service/travel concierge
2. Ensuring the Sales and Revenue targets are achieved
3. Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
4. Develop service procedures, policies and standards
5. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
6. Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
7. Handling customer queries through channels such as calls, chat and email by responding professionally and competently within the specified time frames.
8. Drive team to maximize room rates & reduce inventory wastage for units across maturity, occupancy & geographical cohorts and across online & offline channels.
9. Drive thought leadership in developing proprietary in-house tools & analytics dashboards and leveraging off-the-shelf solutions wherever required.
10. Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams such as P&L regional managers, BI, tech/ product, online/ offline sales & supply heads.
1. Excellent communication and influencing skills in English.
2. Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
3. Results focused with experience of driving team performance
4. Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with unpredictable customer flow
5. Ability to support the team to be solution focused
6. Experience in either a senior sales or supervisory post in a retail/telecom/travel and tourism industry.
Opportunity Type: Full Time
Location: Head Office, Gurgaon Haryana
Function: Contact Centre
Talent Acquisition Team