Ezetap - Regional Sales Manager - Retail - West (12-15 yrs)
At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick-and-mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to '18. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goods and services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software
For more details you can visit us at https://www.ezetap.com/
Job Role :
- Driving organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and cost of acquisitions.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting sales targets for the sales team and enabling them to achieve their goals by tracking important metrics.
- Leveraging the marketing group on lead generation.
- Developing salespeople by coaching, motivation and product & market knowledge
- Demonstrate strategic ability by promoting the organization and its products according to customer's needs.
- Influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Establish and maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving
Experience & Qualification :
- Prior experience of building and managing large and diverse sales team
- 12 - 15 years of work experience, preferably in fin-tech domain
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business operations
- MBA in Sales or Marketing is an added advantage