Ezetap - Regional Sales Manager - Retail - West (12-15 yrs)
At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick-and-mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to '18. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goods and services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software
For more details you can visit us at https://www.ezetap.com/
Job Role :
- Driving organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and cost of acquisitions.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting sales targets for the sales team and enabling them to achieve their goals by tracking important metrics.
- Leveraging the marketing group on lead generation.
- Developing salespeople by coaching, motivation and product & market knowledge
- Demonstrate strategic ability by promoting the organization and its products according to customer's needs.
- Influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Establish and maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving
Experience & Qualification :
- Prior experience of building and managing large and diverse sales team
- 12 - 15 years of work experience, preferably in fin-tech domain
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business operations
- MBA in Sales or Marketing is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.