Director at Eyelander Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:452 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Eyelander Digital - Research Analyst - CFA - Contractual Role (3-6 yrs)
Research Analyst Job Description
Eyelander Digital Pvt. Ltd. provides contractual staffing to overseas clients from our offices in India, where people are on Eyelander Digital's payroll and work directly with clients. We have many niche roles which provide excellent exposure to our staff and we give competitive hikes on current CTC for the right talent.
This is a contractual role where the candidate will work directly with our client who is an Investment Research Firm located in the USA.
It is initially a one year contract and can be extended based on client requirements.
The working hours are 2 pm to 11 pm IST and we do not provide transport facilities.
About our client
The client firm was created on the founding belief that the delivery of investment advice through traditional channels - asset managers, third-party marketers, brokers and the media - was fraught with conflicts of interest and the market deserved better. Their singular goal is to provide high quality, independent investment guidance and support to family offices, foundations, and advisors. They deliver services to clients with over $18 billion in assets under advisement. They are engaged by clients to save them time by providing a range of investment services that complement their existing firm or family resources.
- The Research Analyst will be responsible for contributing meaningfully to several critical investment functions including the production of asset class reviews, monthly commentaries, chart books, market outlooks and capital market expectations, among others.
- The Research Analyst will need to balance the cross-asset capabilities necessary for an effective global generalist with the curiosity and passion required to opportunistically perform deeper due diligence on potential investments across global public and private equity, debt, hybrid and real asset markets.
- The Research Analyst will be expected to maintain numerous existing investment models as well as develop and build new models and frameworks for evaluating macroeconomic trends and manager-specific dynamics that may impact client portfolios. The Research Analyst will work with the Co-Founders (Director of Research and Chief Investment Officer).
- Production of asset class reviews, monthly commentaries, chart books, and market outlooks, among others
- Production and documentation of quarterly capital market expectations
- Creating and managing peer groups across multiple public and private asset classes
- Contribute meaningfully to weekly investment committee meetings
- Ad hoc investment-related projects for family office, foundation, and advisor clients
- Cultural fit paramount; specific experience important, but a secondary consideration
- Ability to collaborate with senior investment team and solve complex problems rapidly
- Willingness to - get hands dirty- and problem solve across tasks in a fast-growing, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrable interest and growing capabilities in alternative investments including knowledge of manager universes, private investments, and experience in a multi-asset class/multi-manager environment.
- Bachelor's degree required; professional designation and/or advanced degrees a plus (MBA, CFA, CAIA, etc.)
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in cross-asset investment due diligence; family office, foundation or wealth management experience a plus
- Experience managing analyst/s a plus; experience managing remote analysts a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (writing sample may be requested);
- Client presentation experience a plus
- Experience with Bloomberg, Morningstar Direct, eVestment, etc. a plus.