Director at Ernst and Young
Views:352 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
EY - Technology Solution Architect - SAP - EMEIA Engagements (10-12 yrs)
The SAP Solution Architect would design the solution of implementation or migration to SAP S/4Hana and other specific products in the SAP suite to address business requirements.
He / she would evaluate the architecture of a solution to understand how technical decisions may impact business outcomes and recommend solutions / technologies that align with business requirements.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide sales support for Technology Consulting deals (SAP migration, implementation, rollouts, and similar other pursuits) through solution architecture and presales support on opportunities across Europe
- Understand client requirements and business challenges, current technology architecture and scope of work to determine the to-be architecture and implementation roadmap
- Define all elements of the solution model in sufficient detail including the target architecture, scope of services, implementation roadmap, staffing estimates and pyramid, risks mitigation plan, proposal, cost and timelines for delivering the services
- Establish and manage expectations of the pursuit team regarding the Solution Architects responsibilities, including any constraints or additional Architect/Subject Matter resources that will be needed for the pursuit
- Lead and work with identified subject matter experts to estimate project/ program efforts and finalization of technical project architecture, approach and operating model where specialized application related inputs and skills are required
- Collaborate within the company to bring the best of capabilities into the solution, with clear competitive differentiation and value proposition to the client
- Lead internal reviews completion, proposal preparation and client discussions on the solution and proposal
- Participate in commercial and contract negotiation sessions, including creation of Statements of Work and obtaining necessary approvals, as required.
- Periodically get engaged on reviewing project progress, application architecture and delivering certain project responsibilities, if needed
- Contribute towards creation and optimization of current frameworks related to pursuit and solution architecture processes
- Contribute towards designing a long term application managed services solution, where applicable
The successful applicant should possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience in presales and solution architecture activities such as client requirement gathering, solution design, estimation, staffing, costing, pricing and proposal writing
- Experience in selling and/or delivering SAP S/4Hana programs and/or SAP LoB solutions in the EMEIA region
- High proficiency in project and people management skills and tools, good understanding of on/offshore delivery models, change management approach and system integration activities
- Good acumen in developing staffing cost optimization and commercial deal shaping
- Good understanding of wide array of technologies with strong subject matter knowledge in a few SAP functions and products
- Experience in delivering SAP programs through the Agile model
- Working experience of 10~12 years in the areas of SAP solution architecture and / or delivery is desired
The role is based in India, working with Europe colleagues and post Covid-19, it would involve short term travel to Europe for client discussions and proposal presentations, as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.