Talent Acquisition Consultant at Confidential
Views:525 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EY - Technology Risk Consultant (6-12 yrs)
EYGDS is looking for candidates for the the below mentioned job profile
Location: Pune\ Kolkata \Cochin\Trivandrum
Designation: Senior Consultant
Skills and attributes for success
You will leverage your proven track record of IT Audit experience and strong personal skills, to effectively deliver quality results in the assessment, design, and support implementation of controls, security and IT risk solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor or master's degree and approximately 6-10 years of related work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in conducting IT general control reviews, application controls testing, key report controls and reviewing SOC reports and auditing key reports for SOX compliance
- Knowledge of IT risk, information security or cyber security frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, ISO, NIST etc.
- Effectively discuss all control weaknesses with Management, propose recommendations for controls and professionally reach agreement in a timely manner as to required actions, within IT audit management and IT clients at all levels.
- A good understanding of IT datacenter operations and a variety of technology platforms.
- Exposure of reviewing ITGC and ITAC over various ERPs
- Excellent communication, documentation and report writing skills
- Ability to interact and establish relationships across all levels
- Good to have relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 LA, IA etc.
Nandhini R M | TA2 -Talent Attraction and Acquisition | GDS Talent Team
DLF IT Park, Block 3, 8th Floor,
Shivaji Gardens Moonlight Stop, Manapakkam,
Chennai 600089, India
Nandhini R M | LinkedIn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.