EY - Supervising Associate - Finance - CA/IFRS/GAAP (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- This position is part of GDS India Finance Team and reports to the AD - Finance. This position serves a critical finance role in consolidating the controlling activities of Select Entities.
- The primary responsibility will be overseeing the month-end close, accruals, Audits, intercompany reconciliations, consolidation, Schedules and related reporting requirement for US, UK entities.
- This person will work closely with other members of the Finance and accounting teams (India and Overseas), and provides accurate and timely information for month-end close. This person will also be responsible to liaise and drive the month-end closure by interacting with various stakeholders (India and Overseas) to provide timely and qualitative inputs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan month-end/ Year- End close
- Drive quality month-end process with agreed timelines
- Preparation of Financials/Schedules for month close and provide inputs for necessary accounting entries
- Interact with other Finance stakeholders to ensure month-end schedules are adhered to and necessary entries passed before the cut-off
- Interact with PBFA team to provide the month-end reports in the agreed template and format
- Consolidation under Statutory/IFRS
- Handling Statutory/IFRS Audits of entities
- Timely reconciliation of inter-company balances and sign offs
Required skills :
- Strong General ledger accounting skills
- Practical knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP required
- Should have worked on consolidations under Statutory/IFRS
- Quick understanding of the Accounting and MIS Systems
- Very good Excel Skills
- Reasonable Power point and word skills
- Positive attitude and dependable team player
- Strong attention to details and sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize work load in order to achieve objectives
- Strong written, verbal and persuasive skills
Experience : Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.