EY - Strategy Team & Operations Role - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in delivering business strategy and diligence projects in complex environments.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on complex assignments.
- Strong quantitative skills for data analysis, interpretation of output, and generation of insights.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written (in terms of making presentation)
- Strong financial modelling skills and clarity of financial concepts
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, collegial, and challenging environment.
- Proficient in the english language both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2-4 years of strategy consulting / diligence experience
- PG from a Tier 1 Institute with a focus on leading delivery of consulting projects in a professional services environment.
- Strong financial acumen in terms of financial modelling / concepts (CFA preferred).