Recruitment Relationship Manager at EY
Views:31 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Solution Architect - Adobe Analytics (5-6 yrs)
Adobe Analytics Solution Architect
- The Adobe Platform team is looking for a solutions consultant to lead the delivery of Adobe Analytics implementation and insights work. The successful candidate will be an important and significant part of our technology delivery team.
- A typical day will rarely be the same but could be a mixture of coding, leading projects and teams, analyzing data, presenting to clients, developing and delivering training, mentoring and learning about new technologies and analysis methods. The development of our technical capabilities and thought leadership within the Adobe Analytics space will be a critical part of the role.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develops clear architecture plans, driving towards the appropriate balance of cost, risk and quality, and effectively and consistently communicates this to stakeholders
- Sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts, and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants, including Enterprise Architects, engineering teams, project managers, business analysts, test teams, Information Security and Operations
- Enforces architecture governance structures, methodologies (architecture and engineering) and compliance activities to maintain regulatory compliance and enterprise standards
- Communicates feedback to the EA leadership team that helps improve and evolve the quality and type of EA services provided
- Overseas communication of the value and promoting usage and harvesting of EA asset content, it is leveraging via logical frameworks and use in enterprise-wide road mapping
- Develops recommendations regarding enterprise architecture tools and strategies to support the continuing improvement of EA, defining their potential impacts or benefits
- Cultivates and builds relationships across business, IT and vendors / analysts to gather intelligence and bring insight about the wider enterprise picture and enable the leveraging of emerging industry standards and approaches within EA
- Develops and implements an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of Solution Architecture
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Strong analytical skills capable of assessing complex business requirements from real world scenarios and the ability to translate them into actionable target architectures, readily understood models and architectural plans
- Deep technical proficiency while the ability to keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Ability to identify, prioritize and weigh different options, balancing business, cost and technology priorities to determine a best solution
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help business leaders and program managers understand how to apply complex IT / Architecture concepts to solve business problems
- Contributing to and driving global technology standards proposals and filing exceptions as required
- Provides thought leadership into the evolution of the Solution Architecture function, working collaboratively with managers, peers and analysts
- Directs and provides guidance and thought leadership to an Architecture team so that architectural assets, concepts and solutions are built in line with Enterprise Architecture principles
- Drives the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance
- Manages the solution architecture for their program and is accountable for maturing its architectural linkages across the other Enterprise Architecture frameworks
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Directs a virtual Architecture team to align with overall Enterprise Architecture objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Good leadership skills coupled with exceptional judgment and tact.
- Strong expertise in industry standard Enterprise and Solution Architecture Frameworks and Governance
- Ability to translate business needs into Solution Architecture requirements, and estimate the financial and architectural impact of alternatives
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the changes to key business processes and the impact on the overall architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with clients and team members across multiple geographies
- Good relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills and experience of leveraging these on both ITS and business leadership contexts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Domain Specific (required dependent on specific role):
- Work with clients to define their measurement strategies and drive data maturity and activation
- Propose new projects and technologies to add value to their business
- Nurture client relationships and become a trusted extension of their business through ongoing communication
- Lead and be responsible for the delivery of multiple concurrent initiatives
- Provide actionable insights via your own data analysis
- Present ideas and outcomes of projects to clients
- Develop and deliver training to internal teams and clients
- Be a go-to expert for Adobe Analytics and use this expertise to present internally
- Improve internal techniques, processes, documentation and quality assurance
- (Prioritizes deadlines and provides supervision of team members supporting strategic EA-level architecture activities
- Sets and monitors goals and assess overall performance of team members and actively participates in the formal Review Committees for the Enterprise Architecture group
- Provides formal and informal coaching on-the-job to grow team members to their full potential.
- Where applicable, provides leadership to delivers results through others, leveraging the ability to lead through influence
- Responsible for assigning work and reviewing performance, requiring leadership of virtual teams
- Strong influencing skills are required to work with other departments or leaders and encourage effective feedback for all team members with stakeholders beyond the Enterprise Architecture group
- Receives general direction
- Work with our development team to design and deploy robust data layers
- Work with Adobe Launch and other tag management solutions to implement Adobe Analytics and other tools
- Troubleshoot issues with Adobe Analytics implementations
- Advanced analysis of Adobe Analytics data in Analysis Workspace
- Work with different APIs, raw data, reporting and visualization platforms to build custom solutions
- Bachelors Degree (required) or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Adobe Analytics
- 2+ years of experience in at least one; Adobe , Advertising, Analytics, Audience, Campaign, Commerce, Content Management, Marke to Engage, Personalization or Target (Highly desired)
- Fundamentals of tracking and tagging for marketing and measurement
- Experience of implementation and/or leading the implementation of Adobe Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Analysis Workspace
- Experience with Adobe Launch and/or other tag management systems
- Experience of leading/managing large projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry.
- Experience managing offshore teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
Additional Experience would be Advantageous:
- Experience with some of the wider Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (Target, Audience Manager + Campaign are of particular interest)
- Top level knowledge of other MarTech / AdTech platforms e.g. DMPs, CDPs, GMP etc and how they work
- Knowledge of data science techniques and languages such as Python
- Previous team member mentoring/management experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple client stakeholders of
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.