Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1029 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
EY - Senior Solution Architect - Urban Development/Smart City Domain (6-10 yrs)
Job Description - Senior Solution Architect - Urban Development
- Engage with customers across the globe to identify areas of transformation in Smart City and IoT domains. Envision and articulate potential business solutions and value propositions to the customer.
- Support sales by authoring competent solution proposals working with internal stakeholders and third-party technology partners.
- Be on top of trends and technologies on Digital, IoT, cloud, big data, analytics and AI, evaluate technologies and perform trade-offs. Knowledge of broad spectrum of IoT and Digital technologies with deep expertise in few of them.
- Represent in industry events and customer workshops and present organizations point of view on Smart City and IoT.
- Practical knowledge and applicability of architecture techniques, methods and patterns including, but not limited to, MicroServices, Virtualization, Software-defined Infrastructure, Event Driven Architectures, Database architecture patterns like sharding and standard enterprise integration patterns. Should be able to delve in depth into project execution to realize defined architecture and troubleshoot issues in coordination with the project teams.
- Sizing of solution components, working out costing, deriving key commercial matrices like TCO, CAPEX and OPEX, providing trade-offs, and contributing to technology option analysis and pricing strategies.
- Work with implementation teams and provide architecture governance, technical and design guidance to implementation teams.
- Experience and awareness of IoT business applications across Industry verticals covering Smart Cities, Buildings, Energy, Water & Wastewater, Street Lighting, Surveillance, Traffic, Transport, Environment etc. Envision and develop end-to-end solution and platform architecture for IoT based business solutions spanning devices, gateways, connectivity, cloud, web and mobile apps, integration, analytics and security layers, addressing functional and non-functional aspects including availability, scalability, reliability, performance, interoperability etc.
- Expertise in Cloud computing, with implementation experience in either of Azure or AWS and deep knowledge of Data centre and Disaster Recovery centres and business continuity planning.
- Proven Experience in Data Architecture, Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques. Expertise in preparing Data Strategy, Target Data Architecture, Data Classification, Data Quality framework, Process and Data Modelling, business capability models, future-state architecture, roadmaps, business context diagram etc. for Smart Cities.
- In-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry applications & features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management etc.
- Knowledge of End-to-end security for IoT security spanning across edge layer security, application, transport, network, cloud and infrastructure security controls, IDAM as well as data privacy and protection controls.
- Experience in building BI / Artificial Intelligence /Machine Learning data pipelines highly desired.
- Strong data architecture skills using Big Data (Hive, Spark, HBase, Hadoop, kakfa, Solr), Data Warehouses, Data Hubs, SQL, NOSQL, MicroStrategy or Tableau.
- Knowledge and awareness on IoT gateways products, agents, sensors and devices. IoT Network technologies, protocols including MQTT, REST, AMQP, HTPS, Websockets, Modbus, OAM-DM, OPC/UA, Zigbee, LoRA, BLE, NB-IoT
- Knowledge of Open source tools and technologies like :- Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, MongoDB, MySQL, Java/.Net MVC, Python, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, WebSocket- s, Messaging frameworks like (RabbitMQ, MosquitoMQTT etc.), Angular
- Any one of
Cloud Azure - IoT hub, Event Hub, AKS, Stream analytics, CosmosDB, HD Insights, API management, PowerBI, Blob storage, Azure VMS, VNETs and Azure Load balancers.
Cloud AWS - AWS IoT, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis, EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, Amazon DynamoDB, DocumentDB, API gateway, VPC, ELB