Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:720 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
EY - Senior Manager - Wavespace Lead (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Wavespace lead
Objective of the role is to:
- Help promote hub assets/offerings to clients, media, analysts, partners, vendors, and within broader EY context through a variety of event types and formats - including workshops, seminars, briefings, tours, conference exhibits, etc.
- Support hub's external and internal marketing & communications, business development and collaborations & partnerships
- Provide event planning services, and workshop execution and support, and follow-up activities.
- Operate and maintain workshop facilities and collaboration tools by managing local technology support resources;
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Client interactions: The role requires understanding of the various innovations from Labs & a holistic understanding of business & technology challenges for different Industries. Leveraging the domain expertise, person in this role will contextualize & present Labs innovations for the visiting team. Role expectations also include helping other presenters:
- Understand client context & industry nuances
- Identify the content that is relevant & impactful.
Workshop Operations & Event Management -
- Selected candidate will become face of Wavespace Mumbai to clients & EY internal teams. Role requires an individual to manage Leads and Events pipeline.
- Coordinate and supervise all end-to-end event planning, execution, and follow-up phase. End-to-end event planning includes driving context calls & dry run for every visit.
- Track business outcomes, customer satisfaction and event financials. Drive the maintenance of related process documentation and tools
Showcasing the best of wavespace experience:
- Client experience is driven by the content that is shared during a visit. Role involves driving the content management cycle that's used in various workshops at times across global network, keep them updated & suggest improvements. This requires working with the initiative lead of Labs across locations.
- Showcase Management - Participate in the development (design, build and test) of new showcase scenarios and demonstrations. Coordinate the deployment of new assets into the workshop environment and support associated promotional activities such as launch events and marketing campaigns. Manage key infrastructure upgrades and maintenance of workshop area to optimize visitor experience and comfort
Your Skills :
We are looking for someone who has the following core skill sets:
Strong presentation skills: As face of Innovation Workshop Program the role requires strong presentation skills & ability to connect with the entire spectrum of audience that visits Labs. Audience during a visit may be from C-Suite level to a new team member.
Technology Awareness: A strong understanding of various emerging technologies & how they impact enterprises. Role will require customization of presentation based on client & industry profile.
Business acumen: Individual chosen for the role will bring in a robust understanding of various industries, a strong understanding of various industries will lead to strong connect with the audience.
Other skills and knowledge:
- Self-starter, organized, and focused
- Global team player, willingness to learn
- Display self-confidence, authority and diplomacy
- Outgoing (e.g. can easily establish contact with others)
- Fluent English to interact with event sponsors and international colleague
- Proficient with MS Office suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Virtual collaboration capabilities and scheduling (Telepresence, Jabber, Lync, etc.)
- Content Management Systems such as MS SharePoint or Jive would be a plus
Education: Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Application
Work Experience - 10+ yrs of relevant industry experience including 5+ years of experience in Client Facing & presentation.