EY - Senior Manager - Internal Audit (11-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Internal Audit
We are inviting applications for Internal Audit- Senior Manager position into Enterprise risk management practice. We would like to know more about your 11+ years of expertise in IFC & Internal audit.
As part of our Business Consulting Enterprise Risk Internal Audit team, we are looking for expertise across the Consulting solutions and specifically for engagements related to Internal Audit, Process compliance and reviews, SOX 404 and Developing Standard Operating Procedure manuals & Enterprise Risk Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Participate and lead Enterprise Risk engagements to help our regions win and earn more Business.
- Develop and deliver on the Go To Market Strategies
- Engage and Lead in the sphere of Tech Disruption and radical AI Solutioning.
- Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.