EY - Senior Manager - Accounting & Reporting/Payroll Compliance (10-15 yrs)
K - EY - NSS - Canada - Senior Manager - Accounting Compliance & Reporting/Payroll Compliance (10-15 yrs)
Job purpose :
- Senior manager GCR will play a critical strategic role to work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues.
- The role requires demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams. Work closely with Global Engagement leaders for consistency in management reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting etc. Provide outstanding contribution/support to consulting with engagement teams on all compliance and reporting activities.
- Leadership experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple geographies
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization. Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Actively work with GDS GCR sub service line leader and internal team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the GDS GCR teams.
- Deliver the complex set of tax compliance/ accounting compliance & reporting for large clients with multiple risk coverage/policies based across geographies
- Develop good working relations with engagements by providing exceptional service delivery and proactively work towards the customer expectations
- Detailed review of accounts, schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and Control process.
- Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help support other colleagues
Functional Skills :
- Experience in developing teams and ability to lead a team of experienced tax & accounting colleagues.
- Proven track of working with leaders from across geographies and managing the deliverables under a fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Outlook towards increasing the productivity and resources utilization, and ability to effectively implement the process change with adequate engagement support.
- Exposure on International assignments on tax compliance, F & A Transitions, Auditing, Consulting or other engagements
- German/French or any other Foreign Language skills is an added advantage for this role
Required Technical skills :
- Hands on experience on US/Europe or APAC tax environment
- In depth knowledge of IFRS or US-GAAP is essential
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
Qualifications & Experience :
- B.Com/M.Com/CA with overall 10-15 Yrs of experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost Accountant (CWA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with at least 5 yrs of post qualification.
- Work experience in US/Europe/APAC Corporate tax compliance or accounting compliance, in a similar organization, is preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.