Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:10962 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
EY - Senior Consultant - Urban Development - Govt Advisory (7-10 yrs)
Level : Senior Consultant
Project Location: Base location shall be Delhi while candidate shall be responsible to assist Team Leader to manage project execution in all 30 districts and 114 Urban Local Bodies. 70% of the time shall be spent in travelling to Bhubaneshwar and other locations in Odisha as required.
- Master's degree in Planning or Engineering or Management or Environment from a reputed University
- Minimum 7 years work experience overall experience with management consulting firm or experience of working in the development sector
- Experience of working directly with government department covering :
a. Atleast 2 years experience as lead/ co-lead driving cross functional teams
b. Atleast 1 year of experience in water or waste water infrastructure building
- Candidates with experience of working with Urban Government departments shall be preferred but is not a mandatory requirement
Job Description :
- Leading the discussions with representatives from donor agencies, Technical Support Units and Project Management Units in other states and the union, Government of Odisha including but not limited to Housing & Urban Development Department, Odisha Water Supply & Sewerage Board and Municipal Corporations, Public Health Engineering Organization, Municipalities and NACs
- Overall tracking and cohesive movement on the program and focus on objectives
- Bring leading practices and handhold team members to implement the same
- Ensure project deliverables are completed within set timelines and are of good quality and aligned to the project objectives and outcomes.
- Support the team lead to conduct internal project reviews and update on the progress
- Prepare status update reports and work products for government and internal requirements
- Travel to project locations as per requirements of the program and guide TSU members
- Review and provide critical feedback on documents and deliverables
- Prepare plan and modules required for capacity building of government and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct capacity building, community engagement and communication activities along with subject matter experts in the TSU and provide inputs.
- Build relevant local partnerships to sustain FSSM in the state
- Lead the internal contracting, quality and risk management processes and internal compliances
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors, project partners and agencies with aligned interventions in Odisha
- Billing, invoicing and revenue booking on the internal portals
- Assist in preparation of concept notes, pitch presentations and proposals
- Support in practice level initiatives
- Assist on other projects as required from time to time